Re: False Alarms

 Fals alarm comes from PIR or other sensitive detector. It does not
mean the wireless or wire system is unuseless. What we can do it to
improve this false alarm? By high technology to conquer false
analysis,we distinguish pet from humanbeing. This generates Pet immune
PIR motion detector. Follow to browse microsecu.com, you may learn
more from it.thank you.