Re: Changing Entry Time Delay on ADT Safewatch Pro 3000

On Dec 29, 1:34=A0am, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> use stay instant
>
> theres also maximum
>
> --
> **Crash Gordon**
>
> "danbos" <danbos...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > Hi
>
> > Is it possible to change the entry time delay on the ADT Safewatch Pro
> > 3000 key pad? I do not like the fact that there is an entry time delay
> > in the "stay" and "away" mode. I want the alarm to go off immediately,
> > particularly in the "away" mode.
>
> > I have a key fob so arming/disarming the system is not an issue and an
> > entry delay is not required.
>
> > Please advise
>
> > Thanks- Hide quoted text -

You will need to call ADT and have them change the delay zones to
instant  or have button on fob programmed for max no delay , But i can
tell you now ADT does not like doing this because of false alarms and
tends to make all doors delayed.
from systems i have worked on.