Re: ADT Strikes Again

Robert L Bass wrote:

>That's nothing.  Cracker changes at least once a year.  Then again, you
>weren't fired so it's understandable he has you beat.  :^)

Well, well, well....

There you are, piggy.  How's that ugly whore of a "wife" doing these days?
I'll just bet she can't wait until you kick the bucket, luckily for her the
wait won't be too long.  With your decrepit heart and that cancer eating away
your last miserable healthy cells, the odds are definitely stacked against
you.   You just keep on hatin' okay?  The experts say all that pent up anger
is really bad for you, so that should help accelerate your demise.   Have a
nice day.  Tick....tick....tick

--

I kill all Google Group posts, you can too.
Take back Usenet <--> http://improve-usenet.org