Re: Napco Spread Spectrum wireless

It's 15 years old man! Is her TV 15 years old too? Have you called Napco to
tell them this story? Who is your Napco rep? I bet if the rep knew this
story he or she could comp you a GEM-801 and a FOB. Maybe the rep would
offer a free F64 to try out instead (so it could talk to her)? You could do
the install for free and they could write it up for some public service
message as a dealer do-gooder. And at 92 if you put in a new panel it should
be the last panel she'll ever need.