Re: Glass Laminate and Glass Breaks

Don't get me wrong I have used them as well just not a lot.  And the models
you listed.  I just don't think I have the greatest confidence that you may
have.

It may have something to do with the Love Birds in the Pets Store causing
false alarms a number of years ago.  I guess I never quite got over

Les