Re: Glass Laminate and Glass Breaks

Ok, maybe.

For what it is worth "Laminate Glass" with plastic between glass panes would
be different than "Tempered Glass"  with a Plastic Sheet Coating stuck on
top would it not??

Still seems to be a bit of BS.

I have always had a bit of a problem with Glass Break Detectors since the
only true test would be to pick up a rock or brick and throw it thru the
window.  I would if the customer would pay for the repairs.

Simulators are just that SIMULATORS.   Just my personal opinion.

Les