Contact ID codes

I have a couple of accounts that are sending an "e378" sometimes. they are
on DSC 832 panels sending auto CID.

I have looked up the codes and they are cross zone troubles.

I talked to DSC tech support and had to tell the tech what the code was.
all he could tell me was there is no code in the event buffer for that.

he kept saying that wasn't even a valid code.

any one know what conditions will cause this code?

--
Tommy Lee