Re: Notifier sfp 1024 Ph 2 Trouble

Grumpster wrote:
> Anyone ever run into this problem?
>
> The system is reporting a Ph 2 trouble and I can't get it to clear.
> It is not a problem with the phone line, because I have dial tone at
> the panel.  The manual does not explain what this trouble is and how
> to fix it (at least not that I can find).  I have programmed all the
> fields for the primary and secondary phone.
>
> Notifier tech support will not help because I am not an authorized
> Notifier dealer.
>
> Thanks for your help!

Low telco line voltage maybe?

I had a similar problem on a residential burg installation with a Telguard
TG-7 cell backup unit. The cell unit kept reporting telco trouble. I had
dial tone at the panel, and all seemed ok, but when I measured the telco
voltage it was 22.5 vdc. (Digital telco line by Cox Cable) The cable company
found the trouble on their side, but I wasn't there when their tech was, so
I don't know what they found. When I went back after their repair, the telco
line voltage was 48.5 vdc and all has been well since.
js