Re: FBII XL2T Help

I agree with Jim,  try any silicon diode  ranging from 500 ma to 1 amp say
from 100 volt and up..
Stay with silicon and not germin..
With a 2T  the current is going to be low..
only possible problem  would be if the ckt calls for a tunnel or other
special limiting current diode  which I doubt..

Best of luck..
RTS