Re: FBII XL2T Help

On Sep 18, 12:12?pm, "Proguard Security" <progu...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Does anyone knows the value of CR33 and CR38 diodes on XL2T board?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Spyros - Thessaloniki - Greece

Spyros, I don't think anyone is going to be able to tell you what the
values are but on those boards, I think you could use diodes made out
of compressed mud and it would still work.

Just use the biggest diodes you can fit. If it doesn't work, you're no
worse off than you are right now. Even if these are the rectifier
diodes, one amp should do it.