Re: Ademco wireless system

 > And Robert makes no distinction between locking a panel through use
of
> the installer code or other method.  He figures his customers should
> have 100$ access to their systems and has frequently stated so.  The
> ONLY reason he won't disagree with you here is the simple fact that he
> considers you a "friend".

RHC: RLB and I have disagreed on many things over the years. The
difference is we don't take it to personal levels. You generally get
treated in turn just as you treat others. Friendship or lack of it has
nothing to do with anything here on the newsgroup as far as I'm
concerned. Speaking only for myself, I am here to learn from others,
and hopefully pass on a little that I have learned over the years
about security (not just about alarms, but about security). Anyone is
free to take issue with anything I say, including RLB, and he has done
so many times. That's what a newsgroup is for (or should be anyway)

Anything beyond that, I really don't give a damn about !