Re: Natural gas detectors and Co detectors

You got it: Zone Quading...sure let's use 4 different value resistors, NONE
of which you can buy from ADI separately...all 1/8th watt so NO one can read
the color code. Then write the install manual in Napcojaplish.

And lets go back to hex programming while we're at it.

I also HATE those dainty little DSC terminals...how freeking stupid.

--

Rob Giordano
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage