Re: Natural gas detectors and Co detectors

Yeah, zone doubling is one of those features you either love or you
hate........ and it seems most hate it.....

I can hear the design engineers now as they return from a Friday noon
liquid lunch........

Employee: " Hey boss, over lunch I just figured out how to double up a
panel by making two zones out of one...(hic).."
Boss: " Keep up that original thinking...you're really gonna go places
my boy...!"
Janitor overhearing conversation..."Cripes, I wonder if they asked
their customers about that one...ain't never gonna sell me that
crap...."

Sheesh ! Just buy a bigger panel for cryin' out loud.....

RHC