Re: Natural gas detectors and Co detectors

I HATE zone doubling.

I just took over a 20P that was zone doubled and the orig installing co.
obviously didn't understand it because all the doubled zone descriptions
were flipped...so they'd have a problem on zone 2 and tell t he homeowner to
check the door...when it really was the glassbreak in the bathroom.
Sheesh..if you're gonna do that crap you oughta at least understand it.

--

Rob Giordano
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
|I had my Vista20P originally setup for zone doubling. I had my 2 wire
| smokes on zone 1. I was still able to use zone 9 as a wireless zone. But
| soon afterwards, I threw in a 4219 to keep things simple. I am no fan of
| zone doubling.
|
| Jim Rojas
|

| Mark Leuck wrote:
| > Fault as in alarm? If you are using Contact ID I'd say a 151 Gas
Detection