Re: NX591Egsm

>> This is a commonly held misconception about the sunset clause.
>> There is no requirement that analog support be dropped on the
>> appointed date.
>
> Apparently you appear to be an expert at misconceptions.  There is
> no requirement that it be CONTINUED after Feb 18 2008.  That is the
> key phrase.

Pardon me, moron, but you just restated what I've been saying all
along.  The misconception which numerous alarm salesmen have been
spreading is that once the "sunset" date arrives all analog units
will become unusable.

> If you want to trust your valuables to an analog reporting device

It's not a matter of trusting to analog vs digital.  The problem is
people like you misleading customers into thinking they have to buy a
replacement *now* (when anyone who knows anything at all knows that
is simply not so).

> that may not work after that date have at it, but please don't
> recommend that course of action to unsuspecting diyers just to make
> a fast buck.

Let me clarify things to you, friend.  I don't try to sell analog
units.  Any that are in our database can no longer be ordered through
us.  I also do not try to trick unsuspecting analog users into
thinking they have to buy a replacement unit right away.  I've been
telling people who have functioning analog units to first verify with
their service provider when they plan to drop analog support.

So please don't mislead unsuspecting alarm users into thinking you're
honest.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass