Re: NX591Egsm

RoberBass wrote:
>>> This is a commonly held misconception about the sunset clause. There
>>> is no requirement that analog support be dropped on the appointed date.
>>
>> Apparently you appear to be an expert at misconceptions.  There is no
>> requirement that it be CONTINUED after Feb 18 2008.  That is the key
>> phrase.
>
> Pardon me, moron, but you just restated what I've been saying all
> along.

WRONG AGAIN NUMBNUTS.  YOU SAY NO REQUIREMENT IT IS DROPPED.  I SAID NO
REQUIREMENT IT IS CONTINUED.  BIG DIFFERENCE THAT EVEN A JAILHOUSE
LAWYER SUCH AS YOURSELF COULD DISCERN. WELL MAYBE NOT.

>The misconception which numerous alarm salesmen have been
> spreading is that once the "sunset" date arrives all analog units will
> become unusable.

how would you know what numerous alarm salesmen are saying unless your
the one spreading the misconception?  again you lie mr bASS

>> If you want to trust your valuables to an analog reporting device ...
>
> It's not a matter of trusting to analog vs digital.  The problem is
> people like you misleading customers into thinking they have to buy a
> replacement *now* (when anyone who knows anything at all knows that is
> simply not so).

again, you lie mr bASS.  My customers want 'ME' to handle their
conversion to digital.  That is what I am going to do on MY schedule,
not one you make up.  What would you have them do, wait till 2-18-08 and
then scramble to get it done? all the while losing their service till
some numbnut drop shipper sends them a unit that doesnt work then have
to fight to get the warranty on a diy return from NUMBNUT DROP SHIPPER
that takes another month or more if they get it at all then have to come
on asa to see if they can find SAID NUMBNUT DROP SHIPPER  to ask where
their warranty return is?

>> that may not work after that date have at it, but please don't
>> recommend that course of action to unsuspecting diyers just to make a
>> fast buck.
>
> Let me clarify things to you, friend.

that'll be unique, dickbreath

>I don't try to sell analog
> units.

again you lie mr bASS.  you would too sell them if someone wanted to buy
one.

>Any that are in our database can no longer be ordered through
> us.  I also do not try to trick unsuspecting analog users into thinking
> they have to buy a replacement unit right away.  I've been telling
> people who have functioning analog units to first verify with their
> service provider when they plan to drop analog support.

already done that numbnuts.  can't you read?   2/18/8.  those that are
in the know already know when the sunset clause date is.  I don't give a
rats bASS about honeywell.  I do GE and "*'AGAIN'*" they say 2/18/8

> So please don't mislead unsuspecting alarm users into thinking you're
> honest.

I don't know any unsuspecting alarm users.  Besides , That's your job.