Re: Dear Robert

>> The ISC show was pretty good this year.
>
> Funny, I heard it was a mere shadow of ISC West.

I've heard that ISC West attracts more manufacturers and distributors
so you may be right.  Since I only bother with the East show I can
only compare it to recent NY events.  The CES show is Las Vegas
dwarfs the two ISC events but I rarely bother with that one -- too
much walking and too much hassle.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass