Re: Ademco Vista 40 - home user configurable?

http://www.homesecuritystore.com/ezStore123/DTProductZoom.asp?productID=574

Across the siren terminals perhaps?  I think you will also need a relay.  My
memory is failing me.  Heck, just about everything on this old body is close
to shutdown.  They can tell you what you need, I think.