Provide high quality and cost-effective optical fiber connector, coupler, splitter, isolator, switch, circulator, filter, DWDM, Tip, Attenuators, Faraday Mirror other

    We(Fiberer) are professional fiber optic equipment manufacturer
and incorporated in the East Bright Pearl,Hong Kong and the factory is
located in beautiful coastal industrial city, Shenzhen of China.
By this time,Fiberer is an exceptional high performance company and
takes a skilled role in this optical field. All components enjoy
extremely high stability and reliability and meet Telcordia
compliant.
    Our basic production line is as follow:
    Isolator, Coupler, Circulator, WDM, CWDM, OADM, DWDM, MWDM, Hybrid
Components for EDFA, Switches , Polarization Maintaining Products,
1064nm Products, Faraday Mirror , Collimator, Pigtail, Jumper , Patch
Cord, VOA, Attenuator, WDM Filter,Single Frequency Diode Laser ,Fiber
Fusion Splicer,Fiber Cleaver ,10/100/1000M Ethernet Media
Converter,Fast Ethernet Switch ,Please contact us to know details.
www.fiberer.com
    Our company is currently recruiting overseas partners, suppliers
or agents, to please contact us.  henyi99@xxxxxxx
    We perfectly welcome overseas Chinese friends contact us, in the
mainland we  support your exotic home development.
    From cooperation with us, you can get competitive prices, higher
quality, faster delivery, newer styles and easier communication.
    welcome to visit Our website: www.fiberer.com , we can meet your
requirement.

skype:henyi99
ICQ:194876280