Who Has Direct Burial Pic Cable???

Who besides Gaybar has outside plant equipment and cable for phone?  Gaybar
has been so horrible to deal with over the years, that I just don't want to.
I've got a job coming up where I am probably going to need a couple miles of
pic filled gopher proof for direct burial, a few telephone pedestals, and
bonding materials, and I just don't want to give my business to somebody
like that.  They have been pretty horrible to deal with through several
different sales reps over the years, and I just don't want to give them my
business.  I used to buy a lot of that stuff from Alltel, but I don't know
if they are even in business anymore.  After they closed their Phoenix
warehouse they were pretty difficult to buy from out of Chicago.

I guess its time to break out my latest copy of Telecom Gear and start
making some calls.

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the *FINAL* decision on who we buy from.

The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner
P.O. Box 5720
Yuma, Az 85366