Re: Who Has Direct Burial Pic Cable???

I hate doing biz with Graybar.

Have you spoken to Bob over at Standard Wire? I used to buy my gopher stuff
from them. Once we had to get almost a mile of it for a job down in
Mexico...can't remember if we got it from them...but I think so.

Mike Wimmer may be your rep, I think he handles the West side...Bob is the
owner.

Rob

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>
"Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Who besides Gaybar has outside plant equipment and cable for phone?
Gaybar