Re: Window Sensors

The last big house I did (really big) the regional Pella rep was there
(really big sale for them I guess), so I asked him about the concern with
voiding the warrantee...he said why would it?...besides how else would
install a contact?

So...I told him they should offer the option of having the windows
pre-drilled so we don't have to deal with it.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>