Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

"Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I can't believe you're still wanting another bite at this. I have given
you
> every sane reason to look at the crap in your own shorts and get rid of it
> behind the bushes modestly before you spread it all over the place. Well
how
> about this. If you really want to know the details ask the president of
your
> company. He knows. Why does he know? As you can imagine, he okayed the
deal.

Which deal? Since you've not given any details I hardly think I can go to
him about it

BTW do you know his name?

> If you don't know just how to ask him about the details start with "hey
> boss, did we screw up big time and have to pay off a dealer a few weeks
back
> so he and the customer wouldn't file suit against us?"

I suppose I could do that, which dealer was it?

> Hopefully it is not
> so frequent an event he doesn't reply "which screw up was that?"

I imagine with the specifics mentioned here he just might say exactly that

> Maybe you
> should ask him if it is a good idea to have details about stuff like that
> posted here for all to read about. Get back with me ASAP and let me know
> what the president of your company says about it. I suspect the business
> model at your company is to charge for a service, not to pay a dealer for
> services that were not provided; but in seeing your lack of tact about
this
> I see I could be wrong.

Yes you are wrong, that I can safely say

> But nevertheless, somehow the latter occurred
> despite your persistent disbelief. If you want to pretend it didn't happen
> that is your business. If you really want me to make it public I will.

I believe I stated that already, you were the one worried about getting sued
somehow

> Perhaps a letter to your boss mentioning your name would be helpful in
> getting the proper okays from him for posting it all here?

How exactly would mentioning my name help here?

> What do you think? Why are you acting like Homer Simpson chasing a
doughnut
> over a cliff? Are you so full of yourself that you believe this might not
of
> happened, and simply refuse to check for yourself; and yet still shoot
your
> mouth off about it.?? After you really actually check it out I believe
crow
> should be the only menu item for you for a good long while. Crow is better
> when you don't try to wash it down with so much Kool-Aid.

Well gee so far you haven't given me much to check out other than talking
about a mother ship and a guy who's name sounded like LIKE and an unknown
dealer who may have had accounts that aren't sending signals somehow because
they don't have account and phone numbers programed and didn't get paid for
it

I don't know how I could get that idea