Re: Alarm systems, what do you have?

Paradox has some issues with their software. It is not really clear cut
on how to get the panel to turn on the dialer. You have to play with it
to get it right. The panel doesn't automatically send signals out of the
box. You have to turn things on.

DSC software is nice and simple, but their auto detect modules feature
needs to be fixed. They also need to reintroduce the unsupported modems
addon. I don't like the MD12. Which by the way also works with Paradox
software.

Jim Rojas