Re: problem with dsc 1616 power keypad

Hey alarmman

> >Mark & alarman, you might want to read up on that one :)
> We need to read up because you programmed the keypad with an invalid
> partition assignment?

I'm in a good mood so I'll spell it out for you:

yes, I'm a newbie who had a question - I got friendly help to try to
diagnose it (in the end I found the solution myself actually)

you on the other hand don't like to help newbies, as a matter of fact
you don't keep it for yourself but make that perfectly clear with your
snotty answer; apparently you think you're an "expert of some sorts"
while your diagnosis ends up being wrong ... wow

That leaves me as a newbie and you as a pretty unfriendly person who
doesn't know it all even though you're full of yourself ... maybe you
can still lighten up a bit, help some old lady across the street, make
some friends, sharpen your skills - good luck

Cheers
Nils