Re: problem with dsc 1616 power keypad

Mark Leuck wrote:
> "alarman" <thatsallfolksl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> NilsCA wrote:
>>> case closed - it was an invalid partition/slot assignment
>>> Mark & alarman, you might want to read up on that one :)
>>
>> We need to read up because you programmed the keypad with an invalid
>> partition assignment?
>>

>> js
>
> Projection "A defense mechanism in which one attributes to others
> one's own unacceptable or unwanted thoughts or/and emotions"

Fat-fingering: <slang>
1. Tinkering with electrical/mechanical devices without the slightest
inkling of what one is doing.
2. Rendering said equipment inoperative through direct action in spite of
gross ignorance.

--
js

- The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
( Also, the harder they bite, punch, and kick.)