Re: What's all this noise about GSM reporting

Ademco GSM then...easy peasy.
You have to get set up with Alarmnet...my CS did that intitial part for me.

Oh, the 20P has to be a certain revision, so if it's an older system you
need to double check that first.
Sorry, can't remember the threshold rev. off-hand.

So basically, you'll need a wholesale account with ADI to buy the
Honeywell/Ademco GSM, you'll need an account with a CS and one with
Alarmnet.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>