Re: What's all this noise about GSM reporting

Where ya been for the last 3 or so years?

Which system you choose will partially depend on what panel you're using,
how much your client wants to spend, and do you have accounts with service
provider already?

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>