What's all this noise about GSM reporting

Hi ,

I dont know if I am late to notice this. Can anyone tell me about this
new GSM reporting service.
So far googling could get me DSC's alarm communicator , Alarmnet ,
Telgaurd.
One of my customer has a VOIP and wants to use GSM reporting as
backup.

Before I go for any of these company can anyone please tell me best
service provider and what GSM/radio should I go for.

Regards,
Neo