Re: An email from yoursecuritysource.com's hosting provider

>One thing he's not posted is the Injunction and perhaps the wording in tha=
t=20
>is what prohibits him from posting the links to the AlarmsBC website as we=
ll.

Here is the relevant part of the judge's order.  It started out as a
temporary restraining order, and was later converted to a preliminary
injunction.

-----

ACCORDINGLY, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED AS FOLLOWS:
Defendant Jim Rojas, and his agents, servants, and employees, and all
parties in active concert or participation with him (including all parties
providing him with internet access), are hereby enjoined and restrained
from publishing, publicizing, distributing, or disseminating Brink=92s trad=
secrets, such as the lockout codes on Brink=92s control panels; the softwar=
e,
methods and/or codes by which the Brink=92s programmer works; methods of
resetting, erasing, or changing lockout codes on Brink=92s control panels;
any other methods of circumventing the lockout codes on Brink=92s control
panels; or the content of Brink=92s installation or programming manuals,
instructions, methods and/or procedures.