Re: Tech-Man going to Texas?

Probably not, but American has flights leaving Tampa at 6.00am for a 7:30am
arrival and departing Dallas at 9.10pm or you can leave Thursday Evening and
stay the night in Dallas to make sure that you will get to the court house
on time.

If it were me I'd fly there Thursday evening and come back Friday Evening.
You don't want to take the chance of a delayed or missed flight and not
geting there on time.

Doug