Re: Tech-Man going to Texas?

http://www.orbitz.com/App/ViewFlightSearchResults?retrieveParams=true&z=73e9&r=de&z=73eb&r=dg&lastPage=interstitial

Leave Tampa October 25 at 6:40pm arrrive Dallas at 8.25pm
Stay overnight in a Hotel in Dallas
Depart Dallas October 26 at 9.10pm arrive Tampa 12.25am Saturday morning.
$351.00 Airfare + Hotel
This has to be better than sitting on a bus for 16 hours or more each way
and getting there the day before will allow you to relax a little before
going to court.

Doug