Re: tech man panel unlocking

Question asked and answered at least twice, still no board returned.

Dick Seed isn't the only one with this problem. I suspect the Jim has bigger
concerns right now, but when I sent a board for unlocking, Brinks was not an
issue.

Yes, the check was cashed within a week or two of sending the board. And
yes, a business card with return address was securely attached to the board.

I've since written off the board as lost, but have discovered a way to
default NAPCO panels.  Change the EPROM and then let the processor re-flash
the default code into the new EPROM.  This seems to work very well. Haven't
tried with any other manufacturer. New EPROMS cost about $5.00 and can be
found on eBay. One needs skill in PC board repair and this should not be
attempted without the proper tools.