Re: Brinks v Jim Rojas New Motion

Brinks has an office in Vancouver. It's a remodeled fishing hole hut. Be
careful they don't sue you in Canadian court for knowing too much.

Coming up next...THE BRINKS COURT

Announcer: This is Mr Sableman, He is suing Jim Rojas because he knows
in his gut that Mr Rojas is stealing all of Brinks customers, leaving
Brinks without a pot to piss in....This is Mr Rojas, he contents that he
has never been to Texas, so how was he doing this? By magic? come on
now! Jim Rojas claims Brinks is just out to get him, and they can't
prove a damn thing, so the plaintiff is just making things up as he goes
along...he is accused of tortuous interference of all Brinks PSA
agreements in the USA. Stay tuned for "The Case of Tortuous Floridian"

3 Minute Commercial Break

Bailiff: All rise! This is the case of Brinks Versus Jim Rojas, case
docket # 1817659

Judge: Thank you Bailiff. You may all be seated...Mr Sableman, you are
suing Mr Rojas for over 1 million dollars, is that right?

Sableman: Good morning Judge. First off, may I say that you are looking
exceptionally lovely today.

Judge: Thank you. Please continue...

Sableman: Your Honor, Mr Rojas says he knows alot about electronics, and
our panels are electronic. We have a sworn statement from our token
electronics expert Mr David Yokey, that will prove our panels are indeed
electronic. We have lost all of our customers. Mr Rojas runs an website
that unlocks panels, and he also does panel downloading for a
rediciulously low price. He also buys and sells our panels on the
internet, he voted for Gorge Bush. And with that being said, we must
assume he stole all our customers.

Judge: So you are saying you never lost a customer before?

Sableman: Yes your Honor, we never lost a customer before. It was only
when Mr Rojas started his online business that we started losing customers.

Judge: Ok. Mr Rojas, what's your story?

Rojas: I didn't do it.

Judge: Is that so?

Rojas: yes ma'am.

Judge: We'll see about that. Mr Sableman you represent Brinks. Is that
Brinks Home Security?

Sableman: Yes your Honor.

Judge: I have Brinks in my home. I never used it because it came with
the house, and I refused to sign into a long term contract. I'm a lawyer
too you know.

Sableman: But that's our equipment your Honor. You have to give it back.

Judge: But it came with the house when I bought it?

Sableman: It doesn't matter your Honor. You still have to give it back.
Our company only leases the equipment. Didn't you read our Protective
Service Agreement? So you have to give it back. I'll have a technician
stop by later today.

Judge: Good luck with that Pal!

Sableman: I am sorry your honor. Anyway, we have no real verified
consumer complaints, No BBB reports that we can't explain away with a
blank check...no one can touch us your Honor. We have been in business
since 1859.

Judge: Mr Rojas. Do you have proof that you didn't do any of the things
in which Mr Sableman claims you have done?

Mr Rojas: No Ma'am

Judge: Boy, your just a bundle of information aren't you?

Mr Rojas: No Ma'am

Judge: Well, I tell you...I have to judge this case on the preponderance
of the evidence provided to me. And since you Mr Rojas haven't said much
or even close to anything at all, I am starting to wonder about you.

Mr Rojas: Yes your Honor

Judge: Shut up! I had enough of you. Mr Sableman...Do you have anything
else?

Sableman: Yes. I have a stack of documents here for you to look at your
honor.

20 second pause

Judge: I will retire to my chambers and render my verdict.

3 Minute Commercial Break

Judge: I reached my decision. Mr Rojas. I read Brinks PSA. And I have to
tell you, It's rock solid. Even I would have a tough time getting out of
that contract.

Sableman: Your Honor, Jim Rojas also operates a Canadian operation in
which he unlocked, and stole Brinks only Canadian customer, thus again
engaging in tortuous interference of our PSA.

Judge: He did what?

Rojas: I did?

Sableman: I assume you did.

Rojas: Then I guess it must be true.

Judge: Judgement for the Plaintiff in the amount of 1 million dollars.
Next case.

Rojas: But your Honor...

Judge: Bailiff, escort Mr Rojas outside the courtroom before I hold him
in contempt.

Bailiff: You heard the Judge. Let's go assclown.

Announcer: And that ends this case of The Brinks Court. Let's standby
while the litigants leave the courtroom.

10 Second Pause

Announcer: Mr Rojas, why didn't you present a better case?

Rojas: I though that being innocent was enough. I don't even know where
Vancouver is. I didn't know I that their lawyers had so many sneaky ways
of twisting the truth to get the judge to see things only their way.

Announcer: That's too bad. Next time hire a lawyer, you schmuck.

Rojas: Ok I will.

Accouncer. Please step this way. We have some documents for you to sign...

5 Second Pause

Accouncer: Mr Sableman, are you pleased with the outcome?

Sableman: No, but I knew we would win. We have more money, so by default
we win.

Accouncer: Is that really fair?

Sableman: Who cares.

Accouncer: Thank you and please step this way. Let that be a lesson to
all you alarm dealers out there. The next time that you see a Brinks
sign or sticker anywhere, you better run the other way.