Re: Brinks v Jim Rojas New Motion

I am a real person. My name is not Jim Rojas. I have never used the alias
Jim Rojas. I don't know what angle Brinks' legal staff is pursuing. However
I do keep a rainy day fund for attorney enrichment programs. I never have
represented myself Pro Se and never would. I have been to Federal Court for
civil rights violations, State Court for person injury, local courts of
record for zoning disputes, divorce court, probate court, criminal court for
identity theft and plenty more. I respect and follow the judgments and
rulings of the court. That is a matter of public record not too difficult
for an attorney to discover. When I get involved I stay to the end, over 7
years in one case before it finally went to trail. Overzealous advocating
for a client interests is no reason or excuse for any attorney to step over
the line and knowingly make false accusations or misleading statements to
the court. I would not admit to any of the accusations in the pleadings with
the court and would demand strict proof thereof. I do know where Brinks' and
its legal staff accepts legal service.

Since I am not Jim Rojas, or an attorney, I can only say what I might do as
a first step. That would be to get the number the attorney works under as a
member of the bar. I hope he is a current member and hasn't lapsed. I would
send a properly formed letter to the attorney and ask for a clarification of
his position and about the foundation for his allegations disguised as
statements of fact. At the same time I would copy the bar and submit an
official complaint on the proper forms to the bar having jurisdiction over
said attorney. I would investigate further to see if there is a pattern of
this sort of behavior and include the record of any past actions against
this attorney as part of my complaint. I would also make certain the court
was informed of the my actions in this regard.