Re: Jim R's filed motions

My original reply to the court had these arguments in it concerning who
made these panels, plus alot more detailed pictures. The Court knows
this, and maybe when I take the bus to Dallas, she will then allow me to
better explain this evidence. Sableman's mission is clear. Confuse the
Court into thinking his Client never sells their equipment and that
Brinks has rights to equipment even though a customer never signed a PSA
to begin with.

My continuance motion was aimed to possibly prevent Sableman from making
judgment calls without first consulting his clients legal counsel. I
understand that it was probably just a waste of time on my part, but
there is nothing saying that I can't try.

I have several other motions I will be filing shortly.

Jim Rojas