Jim R's filed motions

I would have mentioned that ALL of the "Brinks" security panels are
manufactured by "others" for them.  Manufacturers DSC, Ademco, Paradox
all put their names on the cans and keypads and also "private label" for
the bigger companies.  In fact, they'll "private label" for almost
anyone.  Jim, you provided photographs of the alarm circuit boards, and
chipsets.  None of them say "property of Brinks" and *all* of them say
either "Scantronic" or "Honeywell".  The programming manual for their
4000 panel has a copyright by Honeywell.  The "intellectual property"
they're "defending" isn't even *their* intellectual property.  You've
also caught Sableman in a big lie when he says that Brinks doesn't SELL
their panels.  Get Crash to send you the original of that proposal he
put on that photo sharing site (as well as anything else he can get
a-hold of) and definitely call a "certain someone" that "brives a dus"
to see if he can get you some more "bope on Drinks" and their sales
tactics.  Sableman is protecting a company that is well known to
vigorously hound any customer that tries to get out of their PSA.
Sableman's admitted that Brinks installs equipment in new construction.
  As them how they "defend" their "property" after the sale of the home
goes through.  I'll bet they don't have a "leg to stand on", let alone a
"pot to piss in" after you get through with them.

Your "continuance" isn't going to pass muster, by the way.  I've never
heard of a Defendant in a case filing for one on the grounds that the
Plaintiff's Attorney can't be there.  If they wouldn't be able to be
properly represented that would be cause for a motion for dismissal.