Re: Brinks sticks it to the Tech Man!

ADT = Walmart .......... Brinks = Target Stores ... Cheap prices, Low
quality, Sleazy sales people... That's the opinion lots of people have of
the majors after experiencing their service first hand... The whole legal
battle with Jim won't help Target's (I mean Brinks) image at all........ I
just hope ADT and Brinks continue using their current business models, it's
been good for my company :-))