Re: oye

On Oct 2, 12:08?pm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Roland More" wrote:
>
> >> Were you using Gemini wireless?
>
> > Yes, GEM 9600 mostly.
>
> I doubt it.  Napco's wireless has always had excellent range.
>
> >>Its some of the easiest most trouble free stuff I have ever used
>
> > I suspect you've never given Inovonics a fair shot. It blows
> > everything else away in my opinion. Even the big retailer in
> > Arkansas uses it.
>
> Claiming that Inovonics is great does not support the idea than Napco
> isn't.  That's an olsonic argument.  FWIW, Inovonics does make
> excellent add-on RF components.  However, Napco's own wireless is
> good enough that even someone as incompetent as Jiminex can handle
> it.

Sorta puts you in that same category.

However, you're the one who doesn't know what the latest changes to
the Napco wireless line is. You can't say what has been done to
improve the product. As a matter of fact you haven't installed
anything in so long you're still working on information that's over 5
years old.

Yeh, Napco expert.
Sure!

But it hardly makes a difference. You'll be long dead before the next
line of Napco is introduced. You may as well die thinking you really
are an expert at something other than being a fat, dying, rotting
piece of shit.