Re: Brinks sticks it to the Tech Man!

Hey Brinks Lawyer Dude,  Yeah you.

The following is my opinion.  (Protected free speech.)

We know you are monitoring this.  All you are doing is making Brinks
look bad.  Its not Jim.  Its you.  So far you haven't claimed one
thing that is illegal that you can prove.  If you can prove it you
have not shown any evidence.

I can buy those parts and programmers myself.  The information he puts
out there is available to anybody who is willing to look for it.  All
I can figure is you or somebody at Brinks is being petty and trying to
hurt Jim by having deeper pockets.  Even if you manage to make it to
costly for him to continue to fight and he gives up, all of the rest
of us in the industry know it will have nothing to do with justice.

You are wrong.  Do the right thing and let it go.

Sincerely,
Bob La Londe