Re: What's a Brinks 4000?

Uhmmmm it's a Binky's proposal.

To me that 500.00 fee looks like a buy-out fee...maybe if you decide you
don't want monitoring after completing your initial term you'd have to pay
the 500.00 purchase price to own the equipment ?...and then have them
deprogram it to local...maybe ?

I wish I had the other pages, I'll try to get them from the guy.

--
Crash Gordon
-------ouch------

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/elrobo/stupidalarms/?action=view&current=binkycontract.jpg

| > --
| > Crash Gordon
| > -------ouch------
| >
| > <I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>
| > "alarman" <thatsallfolksl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

| > |
| > | Can you share it? Fax? PDF?
| > | --
| > | js
| > |
| > | - The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
| > | ( Also, the harder they bite, punch, and kick.)
| > |
| > |