Re: What's a Brinks 4000?

It says that for an additional $500 you can purchase the protective
equipment, it really doesn't matter if its at the end of the contract or
not. If its a genuine standard Brinks Proposal it shows that they routinely
offer to sell their equipment, something that Brinks claimed they do not do
in Section 9 of their complaint dated March 9th 2007
http://www.tech-man.com/brinks%20civil%20case.pdf

Doug