Re: Peeled Up door- anybody got a picture

These days I only use the Sentrol clamp on switches...install them about
foot off the floor - no more service calls to fix snagged cables and its
still low enough to detect a push in. AND...then install in about 1 minute.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>