Peeled Up door- anybody got a picture

For the second time in 18 years I have run into someone who had the back
door(steel)in ther business pried up from the bottom to create an
opening big enough to crawl in.

The top of the door never moved in the frame so ...well you can guess
how well the door contact performed.

I am writing an application note on how to prevent this from going
undetected and was looking for a picture of a door in such a state (the
last guy took picture for his insurance company but can't find them now
("I probably deleted them from my desktop") and the first time was 10
years ago and digital pictures were only a twinkle in someones eye.

Anyone had this happen - got a picture you'd like to share?

I don't know how many pictures I have looked at in Google now with no luck

door pried

door bent

door burglary

door break in

  Although I did find a really nice blog whih I'm adding to my feeds

http://providentsecurity.typepad.com/