Re: WANTED: Reed Switch magnets

1) The reeds I have are about 55mm long X 12mm wide, whatever that
interprets into in inches! Although I'm not necessarily fussy about
matching visually 100% perfect.

2) If someone in Australia knows of a alarm supplier that does sell
the magnet half alone then please pass on the details as so far I have
only found them as a switch/magnet pair.

3) Don't figure it is much use having the window covered by the alarm
if you have to isolate the window because you want it open a few
inches! And yes, crime is on the increase - my wife and daughter are
sometimes left at home alone at night at it is comforting for them to
be able to perimeter arm the alarm at night. During summer it can get
very hot at night and it is necessary to lock the windows open
slightly to let the air flow!!

Once again, if anyone has any info or items please email me direct as
I don't get to check these groups regularly (by all means post but an
email as well would be appreciated!) vk2umj AT yahoo DOT com DOT au

Thanks