Re: Jim R's filed motions

Doug wrote:
> I've never seen someone blow in the wind as much as you do Frank, you change
> position more often than most people change their shreddies. Almost all the
> advice given to Jim in this group, save for those along the lines of "get a
> good attorney" has been complete and utter bollocks.
>
> Doug

I have no idea what you're going on about.  My "position" has always
been the same.  I don't agree with what Brinks is doing and I support
Jim.  I just haven't articulated it well enough until now, I guess.  As
for the "advice" given Jim, a "good attorney" would have done exactly as
I suggested (respond to each of Sableman's "points") and told Jim not to
"sound off" as he has been doing.  I believe a number if people have
told him the same thing.

I'm glad to have seen all the responses.  I would characterize most them
them as "helpful" though, and not "complete and utter bollocks".  Given
the quality of the responses, it would have been a fairly simple matter
for any good Attorney to "legalese" them (turn them into Legal Argument
that contains appropriate references to prior case law that the Court
will understand).  Jim's got an "uphill battle" because he won't be able
to do this and my thoughts and prayers are with him.  I guess the
"saving grace" remains the fact that there isn't much difference between
what Sableman's put forward in his arguments and what Bass frequently
does here (they must have gone to the same law school).  Jim just has to
keep his cool.