Re: Brinks Forces Tech-Man To Remove Links & Software

No. I provide free links all the time.

Digital copies were downloaded from Brinks own website. They were
available for anyone to download up until a couple of years ago.

At one point I had most of the Brinks user manuals available on my
server for members to download. When Brinks asked me to stop, I complied.

We charge a small fee to access our vast libraries. Most other websites
charge on a per manual basis. We do it the opposite way and charge for
access time to all our documents. So for as little as $10, you can
possibly download hundreds of manuals within a 24 hour period. This is
what has made our website stand out from the rest.

Since hard drives always crash, and data is constantly becoming
corrupted with spyware and viruses, we found many dealers opted to
subscribe for $10 or $20 at first. Then they return at a later date and
sign up for an annual subscription.

Many Central Stations use our services as a perk for their dealers. The
CS sets up a master dealer account. This gives the CS full control in
adding, deleting, and modifying dealer access at any time, from anywhere.

Jim Rojas