Re: How to connect window sensors?

troubleshooting open circuit switches is a nightmare - use what you are
using.

solder and  heat shrink tubing is fine...probably the best way if you have
time to do it that way - you will seldom find it in production work though.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>