Re: Brinks Forces Tech-Man To Remove Links & Software

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:12:33 -0400, Jim Rojas
<jrojas+tech-man.com> wrote:

>All I did was provide links to where they can be obtained. Anyone who
>knows how to use a search engine can accomplish the same thing.
>
>Jim Rojas

Did you ever require or receive compensation for providing the
links? Did you have any involvement in making digital copies or
placing the copies of Brinks manuals on a server where they could
be obtained? I just seem to remember way back when you first
started making various manuals available and I tried to check it
out, some $$$ was required to gain access to them.