Re: Telephone entry system

> http://www.doorking.com/pages/dks-tel_entry.php

DoorKing is also very good -- more for the high end customer.  They
even make some models that are gold plated.  I've sold a fair number
of them as well.  One guy bought three units for a large estate.  The
one at the main gate is gold plated.  The others are standard.  The
only issue we've had with DoorKing is they sometimes take a while to
ship.  Most distributors don't want to stock a lot of expensive
goodies so you have to order early.  For an installing dealer that
shouldn't be a problem but for an online store it can be a pain --
people want their stuff yesterday.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass